Tuesday, March 19, 2013

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure


Spring has officially sprung and with that comes "spring cleaning."  Cleaning out your closets, attics and storage rooms are never any fun but this year that can change.  Your stuff can make a difference in the life of a little girl whom we have not even met yet but hope to soon call "daughter."  We are having a garage sale on Saturday, April 27 and we are hoping for it to be an absolutely HUGE GARAGE SALE.  That is where we need your help...or more specifically your stuff and we need it by April 20th.  Clothes, furniture, home decor, electronics, cars & boats (I figured while I was asking)

You can drop your things off in our garage if you are in the Hattiesburg area or you can call us and we will come get it.
If you are in Jackson or Columbus (or anywhere else for that matter)...we have friends who are willing to come get stuff from you as well.  

Again, our garage sale is going to be on Saturday, April 27th in the side lot by our house.  We will be putting up fliers all around town and could use any help you could give in the publicity department.  Maybe you know somewhere we could put up a flyer when that time comes.  If so, let us know.  
I hope you will consider helping us in some way.  We would be so grateful because, quite simply, unless Jesus makes a way, then we can not do this.  Fortunate for us, as one of my seminary friends has previously written, "God has untold resources to draw from."  We are trusting this to be true.


Also, be on the lookout in the next few days for an opportunity to be a part of something special for Emma that we are super excited about!!!!!  It's quick.  It's easy.  You can do it online and it won't even cost you much.


You can contact us at wesleyclaire@yahoo.com, through J's Facebook page, or just comment on this post.


  

3 comments:

  1. I think we will be making a trip home (Hattiesburg) before the 20th..if we do I will try and gather some things up for your sale. We have ALWAYS got a few things that need to go :) Good luck.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claire! Just let me know and I will gladly meet up with you if you find some things!!! Hope your precious family has a fabulous Easter!!! I know John Preston will look adorable!!!!

      Delete
  2. This makes me smile BIG TIME!!! Not sure how I can help, but I'll search my stuff for some donation-worthy material.

    Chad

    ReplyDelete