Monday, April 27, 2015

Guangzhou Zoo Day

We had the perfect morning at the zoo.  The weather here is fabulous and we all enjoyed being out of the hotel! Our guide told us this was a small zoo...she obviously has never been to the Jackson Zoo!  This zoo is right smack in the middle of the city, so you can see all the big buildings just beyond the animal habitats and you also hear the constant noise of the highway.


 Emma tried to throw her hat into the red panda exhibit so she spent the rest of the morning with that sweet bald head exposed.  I am sure people were talking about me. Good thing I can't understand them!  Side note, several people have asked about where her bows are...well....we are going to have to break her in slowly. Everytime I have tried to put one in, she cries and pulls it out. Seriously, the only time she has cried has been over the bow.  I'm hoping that once she sees Ella Kate's bow, she will want to look like sissy and change her mind?!?!
She did a little walking practice this morning. She can't walk independently yet but I have a feeling it is going to happen quickly.
We loved the pandas!



You could pay a little bit to feed the giraffes.  We decided against it because we thought it might be scary for her. I just love giraffes though. So pretty.
For all our CUMC friends...we found Christy the Camel!
Sister girl was worn out after seeing all the animals and decided a nap was necessary. Bless her sweet heart.
We got back to our room and Emma was hamming it up for the camera. I just can't get enough of her sweet little smile.  Love, love, love my little China doll!!



No comments:

Post a Comment